Trump promised 'you'll never see me again' and Biden approves

 President Donald Trump promised disappearance

On Saturday, in the North Calorina compaign, Donald Trump claimed that if he loses against Biden, his supporters will never hear from him again.



In North Carolina rally, Donald Trump assures to his audience that he will never speak to them again if he loses November elections. This announcement rings a bell to his Sunday rally in Maryland in 2016 where the US president  presented similar claims if he loses against Hilary Clinton. Trump said: "I don't think I'm going to lose, but if I do, I don't think you're going to see me again, folks"

In 2020, Trump sticks to his 2016 principles. Whether he loses against Biden, he informs that he's not going to congratulate or praise the opponent. He said: " If I lose to him [Joe Biden], I don't know what I'm gonna do. I will never speak to you again"

Joe Biden immediately replied with a 10 second sarcastic Ad on his Twitter. Biden writes: "I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message".



According to US election polls tracker, Biden is leading Donald Trump, BUT nothing is guaranteed until Americans vote on 3 November 2020 and choose a convenient president to lead their nation. 

Comments